Skip to main content

WAILING WAILERS

Hello guys, it's been a minute. I apologize. The life I chose as a doctor involves many exams. So I have been reading a lot of late. My life is: work, workout (if I can), then I hit the books.
Wish me luck in my exams and say a prayer for me. 

So I come out of my hiatus to address the issue of the wailing wailers (as I like to address them). I have gotten a couple of rather "public messages" talking about the significant other cheating. I was going to ignore but I realized I'm not the only who is probably going through this and said to share some "tips" to deal with it. This isn't only for women or married couples, I believe it cuts across all board. 

As annoying and upsetting as it seems, you need to ask yourself a few questions. 

1. Is it true? So whatever allegation is made, is it really true. I'm obviously not "Pastor Mrs" Suleman who says you will know when your significant other is cheating. But you need to ask yourself how true is this. 

2. How does the person know? So how does this "friend" know this piece of information. Are they friends with the significant other or with the supposed other person? 

3. What does this person stand to gain? So this person sends a message or picture or whatever warning you about your other. What's in it for this person? Think about this before you act. Destroy a seemingly peaceful relationship or cause ripples? This is usually the aim especially if it's a public exposure. So don't give them that pleasure even if you react, keep it on the down low.

Now how do you deal with this information?

1. You can choose to ignore. Hey what you don't know won't kill you. So ignore the message and move on with your life. Nothing hurts a person more than realizing their tantrums isn't attracting any attention.

2. You can confront the other with it. This requires some level of maturity. The typical response is to fight and get dirty. But breathe, if you can handle it, then go ahead. 

3. You can go FBI and find out if it's true. But hey sometimes is it really worth it? 

So what if it's true?? 
Well my last post is about how to deal with a cheating partner so go through and see if it will help http://thismarriagething.blogspot.com.ng/2017/03/how-to-deal-with-cheating-spouse.html?m=1

Now to the wailing wailers or you as a friend who actually wants to tell on that friend's significant other. Ask yourself these questions before you start this story

1. Is it true?
2. Is it necessary? 
3. Is it kind? 
Most times you have a no to one or more these questions. So don't bother. 

And lastly to my "dear friend" 

Thank you for your particular interest in my husband/marriage. In as much as I am grateful for your investigative works, I would recommend that you maybe extend the services to other parties and we are dealing with our marriage like every couple should (without outsiders involvement). I pray we all achieve greatness. 

Now back to the books. Not read much today. 

Ciao 


Comments

  1. It's all shade, due to you shinning so bright��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore them Doc. People will always talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to tag a few friends here that have slept with him too but I'll do that another tym. Don't worry,we all know u. U knw us too. ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But really is this necessary? Really necessary? Seems like you arent busy enough? No kids stressing you? No husband cheating on you for you to mind your own buisness? Or no job? Cant learn skill if you are not gainfully employed? Honey, take several seats and let her be.

      Delete
    2. Oya Anonymous, give yourself a milo clap!!, girl with the most friends that are whores!! Aunty i am proud of you!!... please all of you gather yourselves, go to your nearest bank and try to cash you sexual prowess, lets see how much you will get, or cash you "husband reporting skills"...... in this day and age that your mates are making millions, darling you are concerned about another woman's home? .... Chai your joblessness is great o, sorry ehn. Or husband reporting is your job???

      Delete
    3. This is the problem with small minds, you are missing the point. The point here is get busy so that you can mind your buisness; the buisness that actually pays you and leave another person's marriage alone. That's all we are saying honey.

      Delete
    4. Aunty anonymous.. I have been following your comments for a while and i am actually wondering what the deal is ? Really???? .... as for the side chics , we know a couple of them and can name them ....the colleagues, the twitter gang, the randoms.. etc.. where do you fall in ? btw! i am one of them as well( Ask him about me) ...... Have you ever thought that maybe their marriage is an open marriage ......So what exactly is your story? .... it looks like you are holding a grudge.... it might be worthwhile to spill the beans...

      Its funny how you are justifying sleeping with a married man... trust me honey,.. no matter how liberated we are, it still makes us classless

      Delete
  4. An open marriage? Lady,go and sit down. Who is a child? An open marriage is what I'm in with my husband. But as for Fikayo,we know she's too emotional for that. Ah! You've slept with him 2? How disgusting! So what exactly are you defending here? That you slept with your 'friend's' husband ? I've dropped my two cents. I know the girl he's currently sleeping with. And they are not in an open marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Just the response i wanted..... I was thinking you would be smart enough to let your arsenals down .. but i guess emotional intelligence it not one of your strong points..... there is no defense here babe..... I purposely led you on and the aim was to make you realize that ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ....., LET THEM BE .. you have stated your point and if you have anymore to say, then state it and move on ....

      PS i would not be responding anymore on this matter so continue with your trolls... its a clear justification of how the govt needs fix the unemployment figures from surging any higher...

      Any one who comes for their family has ME to contend with first ... Be warned !!!!

      Delete
  5. Lmao, no wonder you are trying to break her home, you husband is full fledged cheating on your dumb ass and you convince yourself you are in an open marriage ������ laughter has killed me on your matter..... sister i knew this was a psychological case. Poor you, your are trying to distract yourself from your situation that why you are taking panadol for Fikky's headache....... awwww Fikky i think you should consider this poor lady as one of your patients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the response i wanted..... I was thinking you would be smart enough to let your arsenals down .. but i guess emotional intelligence it not one of your strong points..... there is no defense here babe..... I purposely led you on and the aim was to make you realize that ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ....., LET THEM BE .. you have stated your point and if you have anymore to say, then state it and move on ....

      PS i would not be responding anymore on this matter so continue with your trolls... its a clear justification of how the govt needs fix the unemployment figures from surging any higher...

      Any one who comes for their family has ME to contend with first ... Be warned !!!!

      Delete
  6. Dear daughter of destiny I am so proud of you. You go girl, your strenght in spirit, body and mind is unparalleled. You are unstoppable!!! Go on your write your thoughts. You shall do great exploits with this blog. Love you.😚😚😚

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Fikky. Please epp me ask dem "how is it their consign"? In as much as you have a grip on things, outsiders should keep away. It's your marriage not theirs. Truth is many wailing wailers do it out of spite,waiting to see your dramatic side. Kolework. Just do your thing and all would be well.
    PS: My spouse knows that if I ever catch him taking me through such emotional turmoil, I would unrepentantly poison him and attend his funeral without shedding tears. And look good doing it.
    Love and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This place is intense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister!!! Men won't stop bringing embarrassments to their wives. ��

      Delete
    2. Girls that go after married men shar!!! Don't u want to get your own? I just don't get it

      Delete
  9. Doctor please take this post down or delete the comments. It's becoming too much of a show.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE CASE OF CRAZY MARY.

THE CASE OF CRAZY MARY!! ADVICE PEOPLE Good day people,  Today I'm here to ask for advice on behalf of a dear friend.  This is the story of my friend who has permitted me to share his story as he is very confused to say the least. My friend; let's call him Nick. Let me give you a quick back ground on Nick. He is a young up and coming guy. Doing relatively well, good job, mama's boy sort of. He lives alone.  Nick meets this young girl let's call her Mary. Mary is a "good" girl. Just finished university. So she is young.  Nick likes Mary, the chase is on. Mary says she only wants a serious relationship. She isn't into the Lagos hook up thing. Nick decides to date Mary and be as committed as he can be. Lagos boys.  Things are going well with the usual hitches in any relationship. He however notices Mary is a tad bit intense. She  calls about 6-8 times at once. She rants and raves when he finally picks up the phone. She goes through h

KARMA IS ON SABBATICAL!!!!

WHEN THE ‘ABNORMAL’ BECOMES NORMAL, KARMA GOES ON SABBATICAL So I have been meaning to write this post but I kept shelving it because “it seemed a bit judgmental”. However, a few recent social media events made me share this. A few days back, the best girls were hanging together and one of them causally mentioned how Karma seems to be on leave. She asked if we noticed that “the bad girls” that we were warned not to be like growing up seem to be the norm of the day. It seems that “being a decent girl” is a bit outdated and doesn’t earn you the golden prize after all. She said she was talking to a colleague who hinted that the body count of girls between the ages of 23-25 were as much as 50-70. I laughed at the exaggeration, she also felt the same. He, however broke it down for her. The average young girl now, borrowing a phrase from my colleague has an early consensual sexual initiation, usually at about 15-16, if not earlier (I shudder at the thought of this). These

DEAR MEN!!!

DEAR MEN!! Dear men, Yeah!! You!! Especially the African men. Most especially the Nigerian men, the Lagos boys!! Yes. I'm talking about you!! Stop 🛑!!!  I look around and see our parents and I wonder where it all went wrong. We see our mothers living solely for their kids and God. No plans with their husbands. I see a lot of older women who can't for the life of them be bothered with their spouses. You hear " eh he has gone out again, I'm going out. There is food in the house" or the painful ones " he wasted his youth on those strays and expects me to sit with him now in his old age that he is sick. Never!!" We have our mothers who haven't been to Nigeria in years. They have relocated to "the abroad" or wherever their kids are. They haven't seen their spouses in years and grumble whenever he visits them. They have built a life that doesn't involve him. They are married but separated from the husband.  This u